BEACONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to develop and keep positive self esteem?

3 posters

Go down

What do you think about Einsteins theory?

How to develop and keep positive self esteem? Vote_lcap100%How to develop and keep positive self esteem? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
How to develop and keep positive self esteem? Vote_lcap0%How to develop and keep positive self esteem? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How to develop and keep positive self esteem? Vote_lcap0%How to develop and keep positive self esteem? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

How to develop and keep positive self esteem? Empty How to develop and keep positive self esteem?

Post by Astarte89 Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:45 am

I have a family friend, who works as a psychologist.
She told us, that most problems are caused by the fact, that people
compare themselves to others. Even if some are doing worse, there
are always those that have everything a lot better.
And when they try to be as smart/successful - they cant attain it
because actions caused by negative motivation lead to failure.
Only positive vibes attract similar reactions.
People should only compare them with themselves.
If we leave out all the rest, and concentrate only to ourselves,
we see things are actually great and
many lessons are learned, we have come a long way.
Surely not everyone can leap over their own shadow, but it is
far more possible if we concentrate in our own success instead of neighbours failure.
Einstein:"Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality
you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics"
Astarte89
Astarte89

Back to top Go down

How to develop and keep positive self esteem? Empty Re: How to develop and keep positive self esteem?

Post by Admin Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:42 am

That is very interesting and I could see how that could be true.

People obsess over comparing themselves to others too much.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://beacons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

How to develop and keep positive self esteem? Empty Re: How to develop and keep positive self esteem?

Post by dwelchjr Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:38 pm

I love rock n roll music. I looked up to the bands of the 80s and 90s and thought the party lifestyle was what I wanted...Well by adulthood I became what I admired. Minus the music, rich or famous part. I attracted the chaotically unbelievable parts. It damn near ended me multiple times. I had to take some lumps on the head to learn about frequency lessons. Hopefully I am older and wiser now.
dwelchjr
dwelchjr

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107599939603635882269

Back to top Go down

Post by Astarte89 Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:25 am

Thank you for the reply, dwelchjr. I guess it is important to recognize what you really want versus what propaganda wants you to want. Or what family members think you need in life. When I look at the TV - serial killers are glamorized (AHS, Friday the 13th, etc) and children play games where they kill each other, facebook groups are made to discuss who is the "coolest". It is so sad...
But it can be really difficult if you have a family full of corporation leaders and they cant understand you want more simple things in life. I think everyone needs to own their life though and live their dreams.
Astarte89
Astarte89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down