BEACONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Become Empowered

4 posters

Go down

How To Become Empowered  Empty How To Become Empowered

Post by Admin Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:39 pm

All of us need to become empowered in order to do the things we were meant to do in this life.

1. Do not compare yourself to other people. Comparing yourself to others will bring out insecurities and you will end up unfairly judging yourself.

2. We need to take responsibility for what happens in our lives, whether it was a mistake or something else bad that might have happened and stop blaming others.

3. By taking action towards your goals, you will feel empowered. With every step you take towards the things you want, your confidence and drive will go up.

4. Do whatever it takes to get very good at something, which would be the things you do best, as this will empower you to continue getting better.

5. Have a positive outlook on your goals and believe that you will be able to accomplish them. By having the right kinds of thoughts, you will feel empowered and believe that you will overcome anything and also have the motivation to continue moving in the right direction.

Source: http://positivelyrebellious.com/three-things-you-can-do-today-to-feel-empowered/
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://beacons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

How To Become Empowered  Empty Re: How To Become Empowered

Post by fredi1tia Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:58 am

To become empowered , below are what i need to undertake:
-Follow the light.I will be at this step to seek to know myself, for I will learn science to like all organisms, the human species naturally strives against extinction. Though my countries have borders and my languages have barriers, all people in all places are members of the same biological family. All humans are pieces of a collective that keeps humanity in existence.Though i am merely a speck on the back of a grain of sand when compared to the vast number of humans born and decomposed for millennia, iam as important to my species’ survival as the greatest kings and queens.

fredi1tia

Back to top Go down

Post by frukh Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:49 am

Thanks for a wonderful Message

frukh

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightworld1 Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:55 am

Thanks Admin & Fredi1tia for this educative messages

Lightworld1

Back to top Go down