BEACONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healing From Emotional and Psychological Trauma

2 posters

Go down

Healing From Emotional and Psychological Trauma Empty Healing From Emotional and Psychological Trauma

Post by Admin Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:08 pm

Join a support group for those who have dealt with what you have dealt with.

Ask for support for someone to listen to you.

Breathing exercises can help with trauma.

Get plenty of rest.

Do not use drugs or alcohol.

Eat a nutritional diet.

Meditation and yoga can help.

Seek professional help.

Lawrence Robinson, Melinda Smith, M.A., and Jeanne Segal, Ph.D. https://www.helpguide.org/articles/ptsd-trauma/coping-with-emotional-and-psychological-trauma.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://beacons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Healing From Emotional and Psychological Trauma Empty Re: Healing From Emotional and Psychological Trauma

Post by fredi1tia Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:00 am

I have financial hardship.I am renting a house and have my wife and a child of 15 years .And another brother who is going to school in the West Virginia.He is attending Shepherd University.But i don't know where to find money to pay for his second term from january2018 whereas i am far away from the United States and i have lost my job.I am now volunteering for New World Party.I have tried to explain my situation to the boss, but no help has been found until now.I am searching for jobs to solve the matter .But i did not find any solution.And a danger is the fact that this academic year my son who is living with me in here has gone to school due to the lack of financial matter.I am indebted with rents.That is why i am writing you to explain my situation right.I am praying all the days our Creator to help find the solutions to my problems.I sincerely need your deep help.I have my bank account there in the US , but i am not employed , so it is easy to get access to the loan.

fredi1tia

Back to top Go down